Welcome to Predator Wild
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AZ Coyote Calling Tournament

- - - - - Tournament Contest coyote Coyuck Productions Call-IntheCountry

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

Varmint

• Predator Hunters
  • 8 posts
Hi Everyone! I'm new to this forum but wanted to let everyone know about a coyote tournament I'm putting on here in Arizona the third week in December. For the last few years this has just been a gathering of friends but I would like to go public with it this year.
Posted Image

Buy-In for the event is 30 dollars per person. This covers dinner the first night, cooked by our in house professional camp cook, event expenses, as well as your buy in for the tournament.

This is a winner takes all tournament. With that said there will be side bet options for Big Dog, Little Dog, and First Loser available for buy in at check in.

If you are interested in attending this tournament you may download the rules and entry form by clicking on the Santa picture above. If you have any questions that are not addressed in the entry form or that you would like clarification on you can contact me, Ross Shores, by phone 480-298-5712 or email ross@coyuckproductions.com

We have decided to keep this a small event and as such will be limiting the tournament to 30 teams. We're filling up fast so get your early entry forms in.

Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

Varmint

• Predator Hunters
  • 8 posts
Just got a list of some of the things that will be raffled off courtesy of AllPredatorCalls.com and here they are with links so you can read up on them.
Posted Image
AllPredatorCalls Triple D Camo
Posted Image
Sage and Grassland DSG Camo
There are two Triple D Suits, one M/L and one XL/2XL and one Sapper suit in XL/2XL. There are also a bunch Johnny Stewart hand calls. I still don't know what is being donated from Boyt but I think there should be something for just about everybody who enters.

Call-IntheCountry

Call-IntheCountry

Varmint

• Predator Hunters
  • 8 posts
Just got the pictures up on the site! You can check them out here: http://www.coyuckpro...com/Events.html

Thanks to everyone that attended and made this possible. I had a great time and hope everyone else did too. We will be doing it again next year so mark your calendars.