Welcome to Predator Wild
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Black Hills to begin manufacturing 6x45 ammunition

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

• Admins
  • 17,462 posts
Black Hills is going to be rolling 6 x 45 ammunition and making it available to us soon. They're supposed to make it available this month. For anyone not familiar with the 6 x 45 it is a 223 which has been necked up to 6mm.

645mm makes a comeback | The Firearm Blog

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

• Admins
  • 17,462 posts
Has anyone seen any of this ammunition on the market?

JimT

JimT

Big Dog

• PCOC
  • 2,006 posts

Black Hills is going to be rolling 6 x 45 ammunition and making it available to us soon. They're supposed to make it available this month. For anyone not familiar with the 6 x 45 it is a 223 which has been necked up to 6mm.

645mm makes a comeback | The Firearm Blog

How far behind is the 6x47?

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

• Admins
  • 17,462 posts
Quite a ways, I would say. The advantage the 45 has over the 47 is that it can be chambered to work in an AR platform.

JimT

JimT

Big Dog

• PCOC
  • 2,006 posts

Quite a ways, I would say. The advantage the 45 has over the 45 is that it can be chambered to work in an AR platform.

Heath, I know you meant to say the 45 has over the "47" is that it can be chambered to work in an AR platform. Heath, I don't have a 6x45 and I have a 6x47! Camp out weekend coming up. I love the camp fires and clear skies with millions of stars. Serenading coyotes would be the cherry on the sundae!

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

smallblockfuelie

• Admins
  • 17,462 posts
You're right. I will correct my original post so as not to confuse anyone. Thanks.